Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is about more than simply cutting costs. It’s about increasing business value for your company. Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is the delegation of one or more IT-intensive business processes to an external provider that in turn owns, administers and manages the selected process based on defined and measurable performance criteria. Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is one of the fastest growing segments of the Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES) industry.
Through iPath Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services, we combine the right people, processes, and technologies to help you gain maximum efficiency and achieve competitive advantage.
We can systematically compile and record the financial transactions from the business documents like invoices, payroll time cards, paid bank checks, and receiving reports. This also includes preparing special journals (daily logs) like sales journal; a purchases journal, a cash-receipts journal, and a cash-disbursements journal are used to record recurring transactions.
Back office / Helpdesk Services
- Liaising with suppliers & Chase ETA.
- Liaising with clients and arrange access.
- Time sheet entry.
- Generate Monthly reports
- 24×7 Helpdesk support.
- Business Transaction Data entry such as sales / purchase / payroll
- Data Entry and compilation from websites
- OCR / data capture / data collection using any automated process
- Online completion of surveys, survey questionnaires and responses of customers
- Data Entry from Hardcopy/Printed Material into MS Office
- Data Entry into Software Programs and Applications
- Receipt / Bill Data Entry
- Data entry for Mailing List/Mailing Label
- Manuscript typing into Word
- Business Card Data Entry into any Format
- Copy, Paste, Editing, Sorting and Indexing Data into any format